Scripture confessions for finances pdf

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3013 返信
    Viinikka
    ゲスト

Procurando um scripture confessions for finances pdf online? FilesLib está aqui para ajudá-lo a economizar o tempo gasto na pesquisa. Os resultados da pesquisa incluem nome do arquivo, descrição, tamanho e número de páginas. Você pode ler scripture confessions for finances pdf online ou faça o download para o seu computador.
    Scripture confessions for finances pdf >> Download / Leia online Scripture confessions for finances pdf

Daily Confessions Your tongue is a very powerful instrument. It can either call down blessings from heaven or bring curses (failure) into your life. The Bible says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof” (Proverbs 18:21). If there are areas in which you would like to see change, your tongue is a powerful tool to help bring about
    Original source: Apostle John Eckhardt’s book “Prayers that Rout Demons”. Prayers for Prosperity and Financial Release: I break all assignments of the enemy against my finances in the name of Jesus. I break all curses of poverty, lack, debt, and failure in the name of Jesus. I seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all
    This 27-page booklet is packed with Scriptures confessions over your finances. Eleven prayers are followed by corresponding Scriptures to help you start each day with your heart and mind focused on God. Product Information Publisher’s Description God Wants You to Prosper!
    Daily Confessions from God’s Word I am a member of the Body of Christ and Satan has no power over me. I overcome evil with good. (Luke 10:19, 1 Cor. 12:27, Rom. 12:21) I am of God and have overcome Satan by the blood of Jesus and the word of my testimony. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. (Rev. 12:11, 1 John 4:4)
    I am being a blessing to people today. [Ps 1] I am winning souls today. I am encouraging people today. My leaf does not wither. My life is full of strength. God’s strength. I boldly declare that I prosper. I am not defeated, but I am prospering and victorious. I am prospering in my mind, in my body, in my spirit, and in my finances.
    These Confessions come from Charles Capps’ Book God’s Creative Power® for Finances I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4) *** The Lord rebukes the devourer for my sake, and no weapon that is formed against my finances will prosper.
    Scripture Confessions For Healing And Health SPEAK ALOUD! (Obtain more results by speaking these more often.) Jesus is my Lord. God raised Him from the dead. He was my substitute. He is my Saviour; satan has no power over me. Jesus is my Lord. (Philippians 2:11; Romans 10:9-10) I serve the One Whose Name is, “I Am the Lord Who heals you
    Speak the word of God over your finances. Call in your harvest, remind God that you are faithful tither and giver. Speak life over your finances and call your debt paid in full! Believe:Believe you received when you prayed! Use your faith!
    Here are some lists of Scriptural personalized Confessions of the Word of God you can use to build your faith and affirm WHAT GOD HAS SAID. These things apply to you if you are looking to Jesus Christ and obeying His Word by the Spirit.Jump Straight to Prayers and ConfessionsFor an explanation of the value and the theology behind this, please visit Prayers and Confessions Based on the Word
    Keith also works as a publishing consultant to national and international ministries. Their book, Pray for Our Nation, has sold over 1.2 million copies and they have authored several other bestselling books including Scripture Confessions for Victorious Living, Scripture Confessions for Healing, and Scripture Confessions for Finances.
    Victorious Confessions for the Virtuous Woman. To Walk in Forgiveness. Who/What I Am in Christ. Wisdom and Guidance. Confession – The Words of My Mouth. Debt-Free Confession. Adoration Hallowed Be Thy Name. A Ministry In Need Of Finances. A Woman of Purity. Boldness. Comfort For Lost Loved One. Confession For Businesses. Deliverance From Habits
    Victorious Confessions for the Virtuous Woman. To Walk in Forgiveness. Who/What I Am in Christ. Wisdom and Guidance. Confession – The Words of My Mouth. Debt-Free Confession. Adoration Hallowed Be Thy Name. A Ministry In Need Of Finances. A Woman of Purity. Boldness. Comfort For Lost Loved One. Confession For Businesses. Deliverance From Habits

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Scripture confessions for finances pdf
あなたの情報:

次の記事

大真丸さんより